Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The right candidate for this position should reside in Washington State or
Portland, Oregon.  Normally, Boeing will not consider H-1b's, however they
will for this position.  Boeing will also consider a telecommute role,
however occasional visits onsite for meetings, etc. may be required.

Please send me your top 1 candidate.  I will let you know if I need more
resumes and also when the position has been covered and no further resumes
are needed.

Position: Programmer Analyst
Location: Renton, WA
Duration: 11/10/2008 Through 6/30/2009 (7 months part time 15-20 hours)

Client will consider a telecommuting role for this position.

Mainframe application support for COBOL Corporate Lease Accounting System
 - Application and database problem research, determination and resolution.
 - Analysis, coding, and testing of enhancements and bug fixes as necessary:
 - Operational support (working with CSC, CICS support, DASD management,
disaster recovery).
 - Translates requirements into functional and/or technical specifications.
 - Supports change management process, including compliance with Sarbanes
Oxley general computing controls.
 - End user support as necessary.

 - Experience with COBOL, MVS, VSAM, CICS.
 - Finance experience preferred.
 - Experience with Sarbanes Oxley compliance strongly preferred.

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience