Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*
*

*SAP PP (with Pharma exp)*

* *

*Location:* GA

*Duration:* 2-3 Months

*Rate:* Negotiable + Expenses

* *

**************Consultant muct be Local to Atlanta***************

Minimum 1 Pharma or FDA Validated / CSV project

5-8 years in PP...must have excellent communication (oral / written) skills

Roles is to conduct PP workshops around Fit Gap Analysis of a Global
Template and a local / legacy system...NO configuration / implementation
work will be done, just conduct workshops

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*

*Mail:** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**

*Margin10 Consulting Services***

Website:*www.margin10.com* <blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.margin10.com/>