Here is a hot requirement for *< MS Access Developer - Lawrenceville, NJ -
6+ Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* MS Access Developer
*Location:* Lawrenceville, NJ
*Duration:* 6+ Months
- Programmer is responsible for analysis of requirements, design of
database, including front end input screens, and output reports based on end
user requirements, testing of all application and end user training on the
- Develop Contact & Event Tracking Database for use by Executive
Administrative Staff of the Client Department of Military & Veterans'
- Database base will require input fields for contact information,
including membership in various organizations. The organizations will be
used to produce mailing lists and tracking for various events. The database
must have inputs screens for new events as well.
- Specific tasks:
- Analyze the requirements of the Contact and Event Tracking Database
through interview of Executive Admin Staff.
- Design MS Access 2007 database including the front end input screens
for contacts and events.
- Design export to produce mailing list.
- Design reports to produce event tracking responses and other end user
- Test and demontrate database.
- Refine based on end user feedback.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
- Work in a team environment with approximately five members of
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Demsonstrate strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at