I am looking for a Senior DOTNET programmer with min. 5 yrs experience in
C#.NET development. It is a part time position only.

Start Date : Today
Payment: DOE
Location: Hyderabad. If you are not in Hyderabad, can work remotly, if you
have a US Phone line.

Please call us at +91-09396638880/(315)370-2299 for more details.

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the