Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on Web
Designer.Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

This is a backfill position.  Candidates local to the Bay Area,CA needed

Title                 :  Web Designer

Location        :  Walnut Creek, Ca

Duration        :  3 months

Position Description:

 Must have strong front end experience using CSS (buttons), hand coding HTML,
Javascript, Fireworks and intermediate level experience with Flash and
ActionScript.  Must have very good communication skills.

  a.. Utilizes knowledge and experience to design web page layouts using
graphics, icons, animation and various other methods to convey the plans, goals
and strategies Performs updates to the system and web usability tests as needed
to maintain standards of quality.
  b.. Maintains web security and accessibility requirements.
  c.. Interfaces with various departments to promulgate promotions or notes
ensuring information is conveyed in a manner that is easily understandable and
that the content is accurate.
  d.. Assists in the conveyance of the long-term vision for web presence and
helps identify the information needed for all internal constituencies.
  e.. Performs web traffic analysis.
  f.. Makes recommendations to Web Manager regarding quality and efficiency.
 Required Skills:

  a.. Strong knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies, web
marketing best practices, user experience design, and development, online
traffic building and analysis.
  b.. Highly proficient in User-Centric Design principles, web design tools,
scripting languages and techniques. Proficiency in hand-coding HTML, CSS,
ActionScript, PHP, JavaScript, and XML.
  c.. Effective results orientation and self motivation.
  d.. Strong computer skills, specifically Mac based systems.
  e.. Solid communications (written & verbal), interpersonal relations and team
collaboration ability to effectively deal with peers, senior management, sales,
web technology team and outside vendors.

 Thanks and Regard's

Manoj
Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Infosys Inc,