This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on Lead
Testing Coordinator Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Must Be Local to CA

Position    :   Lead Testing Coordinator

Location   :   San Jose, CA

Duration   :   9 Months

Currently client has a team of Program Managers that are responsible for
different aspects of the business. These Program Managers are managing the
testing activities as well as all of their other responsibilities, and it is
not feasible to continue as other tasks are slipping. Client needs to have a
testing coordinator to manage the testing activities for the key business areas
to take the load off of the PMs.

Program managers are responsible for overseeing all current and future changes
to the Oracle database. There are many projects in the current and future
fiscal years that need to be managed. It is extremely difficult to manage these
projects and changes, along with coordinating all of the testing globally
between IT, QA, and business testers. Therefore the need for a lead testing
coordinator to manage these efforts
* One POC for all testing activities
* Allow PMs to spend time on their responsibilities instead of testing
* Greater availability of testing POC for testers, QA and IT
* Progression Test Scenarios written according to Project Requests targeted for
each release.
* Progression Test Scripts written according to Project Requests targeted for
each release.
* Regression Test Scripts amended and updated for each release
* Ensure all testers have access to Quality Center and Oracle Applications

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused