*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Position: SQL-Oracle DBA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Location : Des Moines* IA

*Rate: $45/hr*

*SQL and Oracle - 60%SQL and 40%Oracle would be ideal.*

*I need a Database Administrator that can be on-call to cover first response
problem tickets for DBMS from Oracle, SQL Server, and Sybase and also who
can cover patching on Windows and UNIX systems.  Looking for their strength
to be in MS SQL Server or Oracle Database Administration and they need to
have some experience with Sybase so they can at least look into problems.
Perl scripting knowledge is important as that is our infrastructure script

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.