Hi,

 We have the following immediate need for a *Security Management
Administrator*. Need candidates with *Security Administration, unix, LDAP,
Sun IDM, Active Directory, Site Minder *experience.

If you have available candidates, please reply with their word resume,
location, best rate and contact numbers.

* *

*Details are as follows:***

*Title:* *Security Management Administrator*

*Requirement:* *Security Administration, unix, LDAP, Sun IDM, Active
Directory, Site Minder.*

*Location:* Woonsocket, RI

*Rate:* $55/Hour on corp to corp

*Duration:* 6 months

   - Unix administration skills (any flavor or Linux)
   - Experience with LDAP, Sun IDM, Active Directory, Site Minder.
   - Must be able to install, configure, change, and maintain.
   - Okay if the person is a 50/50 mix of administration and secruity

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

* *

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

www.amtexsystems.com<http://mail.google.com/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLK23C/www.amtexsystems.com>

Direct:  646-200-7242

Fax:      732-603-0043

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
Infrastructure

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.