This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on Business
Analyst.Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title                 :  Business Analyst

Location        :   Hillsboro, OR

Duration        :  Long Term

Position Description:

 IT Sales Force Automation (SFA) needs a CW to Enable Sales team processes on
Microsoft Dynamics CRM to provide field productivity and efficiency

Daily Responsibilities:

  a.. Gather Requirements from stakeholders
  b.. Business Process RE-Engineering
  c.. Manage the project plan and deliverables
  d.. Maintain and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
  e.. Design and develop new/changed non configurable application functionality
  f.. Design and develop reporting and interfaces requirements
  g.. Provide production support work.
  h.. Perform QA testing for all new functionality and production support
  i.. Perform User Acceptance testing and training users on Microsoft Dynamic
  j.. Provide production support work.
  k.. Perform QA testing for all new functionality and production support
 Necessary Skills (Must Have):

  a.. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, SQL reporting services, .NET, Java Script,
SQL Server
 Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

  a.. Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint portal, Sales processes

 Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the