Here is a hot requirement for *< ETL Team Lead (AB Initio Project) - NY – 6
Months >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available
fro the earliest client submission.
*Position:* ETL Team Lead (AB Initio Project)
*Duration: *6 Months
Project lead for new development of an AB INITIO based ETL solution that
will capture ISO 20022 standard transaction data from various third party
sources and process through an Operational Data Store for eventual
consumption by a white labeled Treasury and Trade Services web offering.
This position is within the organization that provides a centralized,
real-time transaction data store and warehouse for Global Transaction
The role is to provide technical leadership in planning, designing, building
and managing a large, complex, mission critical ETL process.
*Specific Responsibilities Include:*
- Management of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Leadership of a 10 15 person development team with both onshore and
- Hands-on technical leadership during the design and construction phases
of the project.
- Management of code quality.
- Management of the development plan.
5 to 10 years experience in distributed UNIX development with a background
in high volume, real-time ETL:
- UNIX (AIX or Solaris).
- AB INITIO (including continuous flows).
- Highly Available Distributed Operating Environments.
- Change Management and Implementation Practices.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at