* Hello Friends,*

*This is anand from Sure IT Solutions. We have a very Urgent Requirement for
Oracle apps Developer with HRMS Exp. Please let me know your comfort
ability. Please reply me back with updated resume*

*Position: Oracle apps Developer with HRMS Exp*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: Jacksonville,FL*

The Division of Business Applications Services currently is seeking an
Oracle Technical / Functional HRMS to work with our team as we continue to
implement the Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) HRMS modules.  Currently, we
have CoreHR, iRecruitment, and OTL in production on R12.  We are planning to
migrate evaluations, payroll, and learn management from legacy systems this
fiscal year.  This consultant should have:

* Experience in Oracle E-Business HRMS suite of modules

* Experience in report development utilizing tools such as, BI Publisher,
XML Publisher, Discoverer, etc.

* Experience in data migration from legacy systems

* Experience in OA Framework

Sure IT Solutions Inc.