Hi all,

I have two new requirements in Westborough, MA. If you have any resource
available or you want to work on it. Please do let me know and send
resources at your earliest

*Local Only / F2F Required *

*Job Description for First Requirement:*

Title:                                  Sr. Java Developer

*Duration                  3+ Months *

Location:                   Westborough, MA.**

*Rate:                                  $40*

   - Very strong Java application development skills
   - Good C++ development skills
   - Experience developing on a Linux/Unix platform

*Job Description for First Requirement:*

Title:                                  Database Developer with PL/SQL

*Duration                  3+ Months *

Location:                   Westborough, MA.**

*Rate:                                  $40*

   - Database Developer with very strong PL/SQL development skills
   - Good Java and/or C++ development skills
   - Experience developing on a Linux/Unix platform

*Thanks & Regards,
Victor
Net2Source Inc.
274, Johnston Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07304
Direct No. 201-221-3339
Fax No. 201-221-8131
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.net2source.com