I have a requirement for* Oracle DBA with SQL Server & MarkLogic XML *with
one of my Client based at *Location:* *Hightstown, NJ*, have a look at this
requirement & forward me your consultant updated resume along with rate
*****Oracle DBA with SQL Server & MarkLogic XML @ Hightstown, NJ*****
*Title: Oracle DBA with SQL Server & MarkLogic XML*
*Location: Hightstown, NJ*
*Duration: 3+ Months*
*Max Rate: Open*
*********Priority #1- MarkLogic XML #2- SQL Server #3- Oracle*********
- Administration of *Oracle, SQL*Server, and MySQL databases*.
- *Oracle RAC* experience required. *SQL*Server 2005* experience required
- XML database administration –specifically MarkLogic- *a plus.*
- Tasks associated with the position include: query performance tuning,
environment maintenance and builds, unix shell scripting, defining backup
and restore routines, and utilization of sound code management and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience working with and supporting a geographically distributed set
of stakeholders required.
- Chosen candidate will support full project/product life-cycle including
off-hours production support tasks, as needed.
- Designs logical and physical databases. Reviews description of changes
to database design to understand how changes affect the physical database
(how data is stored in terms of physical characteristics such as location,
amount of space, and access method).
- Establishes physical database parameters. Codes database descriptions
and specifies identifiers of database to database management system or
directs others in coding database descriptions.
- Calculates optimum values for database parameters such as amount of
computer memory to be used by databases.
- Specifies database access levels for users. Tests, corrects errors, and
refines changes to databases.
- Enters codes to create production databases. Selects and enters codes
of utility program to monitor database performance, such as distribution of
records and amount of available memory.
- Directs programmers and analysts to make changes to database management
system. Reviews and corrects programs.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-377-1844 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at