IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT/Oracle Apps DBA/PLEASE SEND RESUMES ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
* All aspects of database administration including installation,
configuration, upgrades, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and
recovery to manage 10-15 Oracle Databases
* Responsible for evaluating patching requests from development and
taking it all the way to Production after application to Dev/INT/UAT
* Manage the cloning of Oracle Application from Production to Test,
* Database and application optimization including performance tuning,
query optimization and supportability
* Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager and Grid Control for
11.5.10 and 10g environments
* Change management including maintenance of multiple development and
test environments (Dev,INT,UAT) and deploying approved changes to production
* 24x7 production and operational support including pro-active
database monitoring, and issue resolution
* Actively participate and contribute to projects involving enterprise
* Responsible for technical deliverables to build Instances for
* Support other Bolt on Applications to Oracle Apps like Sarbix,
Schedule to Dispatch, Discoverer, Workbrain etc.
* Experience with Oracle 10g Real Application Clusters (RAC), Oracle
10g Application Server (AS10g) administration;
* Experience working with Oracle ASM.
* Netscaler for hardware load balancing;
configuring middle-tier servers using a shared APPL_TOP;
and configuring Oracle databases with IBM SAN arrays desired.
* Extensive experience with all aspects of Oracle Apps (11.5.10) and
Oracle Databases (10g/10g RAC) in UNIX (IBM AIX) & Linux environments
* Must be knowledgeable and experienced with high-availability Oracle
concepts/solutions including Oracle RAC, Data Guard, DR/RSync, Hot Standby
* Experience in managing and working through Oracle's TAR escalation
process, applying software patches and upgrading the Oracle Apps
* Strong interpersonal, communication and client-facing skills.
* Ability to multitask, be flexible under pressure, and work with
changing priorities in a dynamic environment
* On-call availability for 24 by 7 environments.
* Onsite position in Florida.
Thanks and Regards,
Triune Technologies Inc.
3150 Almaden Exp #111
San Jose, CA 95118
p: (408) 269 0061 x 104
f: (408) 904 5253
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at