I have a requirement for* Application DBA* *in Saint Louis, MO. If you have
any resource available or you want to work on it. Please do let me know.*
*Duration 12 Months** *
Location: *Saint Louis**, MO** (NEED LOCALS, NO
EXCEPTIONS, WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE)*
*BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Minimum requirements
include at least 3-5 years of full time experience as an application DBA in
a scientific or technical environment; extreme familiarity and comfort with
the Oracle environment is highly desired for this role. Experience with
SQL, SQL tuning, and Oracle data extraction and modification is required.
Knowledge of SQL Server is an added advantage.* A demonstrated ability to
learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do
collaborative software development is necessary. Strong organizational,
interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to
communicate across diverse audience of business analysts, architects,
business users and technical project staff .
· Ability to deal with and balance multiple priorities. Ability to
deal with ambiguity and rapid change. Demonstrated interaction skills
across a wide spectrum of technical contacts and teams.
· Passion for the integrity of database design and a willingness to
compromise appropriately to balance design and delivery.
· Hands-on role requiring rigorous attention to detail and thorough
application of standards.
· Self starter, capable of driving towards goals independently.
Highly self motivated and delivery focused.
· Have demonstrable understanding and awareness of technology.
· Agricultural Breeding or Biotech experience.
· Large development project experience.
· Some database design is a plus.
A proven track record of performance against core competencies. The
candidate should be able to demonstrate the following core competencies:
· *Performance -* takes responsibility for achieving results,
overcomes obstacles and adapts approach, bias for action.
· *Business Awareness* - displays awareness of the impact of actions
on the business, demonstrates understanding of the business context of the
company and acts in line with it.
· *Communication and Influence *- uses negotiation skills and
techniques to obtain agreement between different interests, challenges
management constructively, bringing different views into the open.
· *Partnership and Teamwork* - actively promotes a positive team
spirit, builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
*Desired skills/education/experience/attributes (ideal candidate): *
· Ability to work as a member of a diverse team to achieve a common
· Proven to possess excellent verbal and written communication
· Thorough understanding of the software lifecycle and relevant
software methodologies used in software development.
*Thanks & Regards,
274, Johnston Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07304
Direct No. 201-221-3339
Fax No. 201-221-8131
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at