Hope you are doing great….!!!!

Please let me know if you have any consultants interested in this position.
If yes, please send their updated resume ASAP.

Florida and 90% remote
Duration: 6 months+

SAP HR ABAP Developer

I don't have exact job description for this.

We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in

Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.

Best Regards

Sure IT Solutions Inc.

1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248

Tel: (602)-490-0106 Fax: (866) 322-0121