*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Sr. PowerBuilder/Oracle Developer

Location: Fairfield, OH.

Duration: 9 month and starts November 3, 2008.

 Ideally, I need a Sr. PL/SQL developer with experience in Oracle and
PowerBuilder including universe design and administration (v6.5), report

design, and XI experience a plus.

The resource should have experience with shell scripting, Oracle 9i, and
knowledge of stored procedures and packages, and external tables.

* *

*Kindly respond with below details:*
*  *

*Updated resume*

*Full Name*

*Phone Number*

*Email ID*

*Current Location*

*Relocation preference*

*Visa Status*

*Availability*

Thanks & Regards

*Adem*

Technical Recruiter

Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.

Phone: 605-741-0116

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website: www.siliconss.com

Yahoo IM: adem_mike

G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/adem1