Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Title: UNIX- HP Administrator*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Required Skills***

*Exp (Mos.)***

File Systems

24

HP UX

24

Oracle

24

Unix

24

*Qualifications:***

This candidate is very experienced in coding unix shell scripts in the HPUX
environment. This candidate also needs to have experience with SQL commands
(insert, update, delete, etc) to access Oracle tables. The assignments this
candidate will code will be used in the Amdocs "Telegence" application and
any prior experience is a benefit. This candidate may be required to work
evening or night shifts after a few days on the day shift.

*Responsibilities:***

This position is responsible for the various activities associated with the
development and/or support of applications according to specifications for
department, subsidiary or company-wide use. It may also include working
directly with clients to define user requirements and to define and meet
their decision support and data access requirements. The Analyst is
challenged with enhancing their application development/support skills and
striving to advance to the Senior Analyst level. The Analyst assists in
either the operations of applications or the development of detailed
application designs and system flows. Activities for this position may
include application processing, data modeling, flowcharting, coding,
testing, test plan preparation, testing validations, program debugging,
development of job flow/transaction processing, implementation and
coordination of program releases, investigation and correction of error
conditions or application discrepancies.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240