Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LOCAL BAY AREA CANDIDATES

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                :  Sr. Architect Java, Tibco

Location       :  San Francisco CA

Start Date     :  ASAP

Duration        :  6 -12 months

Rate               :

       Sr. Architect Java, Tibco - Experience deploying applications in a large
data center and understand the relationship between multiple hardware platforms
and the interrelationship of different operating systems.

Minimum of 5-7 years of coding experience.

-         Proficiency with JAVA, SQL and Oracle databases

-         Indepth knowlegde of J2EE and WebLogic

-         Experience with reviewing other developers code

-         Familiarization with TIBCO middleware, Adobe Livecycle, Oracle
Security Products and the Rational Toolsuite is a plus.

-         Good communication skills, with both technical and non-technical
audiences

-         Experience deploying applications in a large data center and
understand the relationship between multiple hardware platforms and the
interrelationship of different operating systems.

-         Principles of information systems architecture for enterprise-wide
systems development such as:  client/server and multi-tiered, distributed
system architecture including internet based application delivery mechanisms.

-         Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to breakdown complex
ideas into manageable pieces.

-         Knowledge of the principles of systems design, implementation, and
development.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205