Hi All,

I hope you are doing good.

*I am Neal from Astoline, here i am forwarding you the requirements which
are open, please forward the suitable profile with  billing rate to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free
to contact me on 732-734-0711 for further details.

1) Role:*

*Java / MAC Developer – 1+ yr contract located in Dallas, TX*

C Programmer – 5+ month contract located near DFW Airport

C: 5+ Yrs.

Microsoft Office: 5+ Yrs.

Microsoft Visio: 1+ Yrs.

Mid Range Servers: 5+ Yrs.

SQL: 5+ Yrs.

Unix: 5+ Yrs.

Unix Shell: 5+ Yrs.

Must have architect-level experience developing MFC. Must be an expert with
C++ development.

Location:    Omaha, NE
Duration:    3 months

*3) Systems Engineer        Omaha (preference) or Denver
2 Openings*

*4) Systems Engineer        Omaha
6 mo contract*

Top three skill set that the manager is looking for:

- Required to have a mainframe operations background.
- Expert working with CA-OPS/MVS
- Expert in coding & debugging OPS REXX and IBM REXX programs.

Use OPS/MVS to automate on the mainframe

*5) Cold Fusion Developer     Greenville, SC or Houston, TX
3 openings – 6 month contract
Required Skills:
Senior Level Strong Object Oriented Cold Fusion developer (v.8)
Must have experience building applications from the ground up using an ORM
(Transfer and Hibernate).
Framework experience with Cold Spring and Transfer
SQL Server
Functional knowledge of Ruby.

*6)Remedy ARS Developer    Omaha, NE
6 mo contract*

Required Skills:
Expert with Remedy ARS System 6.3 or higher. Advanced Remedy SRM System 2.1
or 2.2 development experience. .
Must have a minimum of 3 yrs ARS development experience and 1 yr SRM
development experience.

Possesses in-depth knowledge of VB 6.0, Java, ASP.Net 2.0 or higher. Must
have completed at least two of the following BMC classes
BMC Service Level Management 7.x: Basic (WBT)
BMC Service Level Management 7.x: Advanced (WBT
BMC Service Request Management 2.x: Administering

*7)  Role:*

*CITRIX ENGINEER - 12+ month contract located in Plano, TX

Active Directory  Currently Using  4 - 6 Years
Citrix MetaFrame XP  Currently Using  4 - 6 Years
Windows 2003 Server  Currently Using  2 - 4 Years
Citrix Terminal Server  Currently Using  4 - 6 Years

please do send only suitable resume's ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com|  Yahoo IM:
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.