This is Madhush from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below

Title        : Web Services Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

 reply to me at:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Only Locals

Skills required:
Java (good/strong)
SOAP/XML solid coding and implementation experience
Skills a plus:
JSF: to have, Oracle knowledge a plus, Backend SQL database a plus, AJAX is a
the overall scope: implementation of different SOA services - so projects will

Projects are primarily in the commerce/B2B space (customer space). The
functional space will vary.

Candidate has to clear Brain Bench to be qualified for submittal, so run with
the candidates whether they consider themselves strong enough to take a brain
bench examination

Sriven Infosys Inc
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 216
Alt : 646-898-6228 Ext:216