*Hope doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+ Months
*Title: Message Broker Developer***
Provide technical support for IBM Web Sphere Message Broker Components used
to interface applications and data across the Cardinal Health Enterprise.
Provide Cardinal Health with market-competitive skills for robust and
effective Message Broker development that supports Cardinal Health's
worldwide applications portfolio.
• Provide technical support in creating / maintaining stable, predictable
and effective Message Broker components.
• 24x7x 365 reliable supports that leverage collective resources to meet
service level expectations.
• Ability to develop, maintain and enhance Message Broker Components and
• Adapt to Change Management, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance
policies to ensure full compliance with Cardinal Software Development
Lifecycle process and standards.
Actively participate in build and support activities for Web Sphere Message
Broker integration solutions. Build strong technical knowledge and help with
technical solutions to ensure systems / applications are highly available
and meet service level agreements. Work with business clients, business IT
personnel and other team members to avoid communication gap and ensure
customer / client satisfaction.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information
Systems, etc. or equivalent IS experience.
• Prior experience in a development and/or IT production support
• *2 + years experience in Enterprise Integration Design/Development**
• 1 + years experience in Web Sphere Message Broker V6
• 1 +years experience in WBI Adapters like JDBC, mySAP, JText etc.
• 1 to 2 years of object oriented development experience, preferably using
Java or C++.
• Self starter who is willing is to learn Tools and Process used within
Cardinal and apply the same in the job
• Experience with database and SQL statements
*• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
• Leadership – Ability to consider multiple sources of information and
provide options / input to senior level staff for decision making.
• Development Lifecycle - Required following the established software
development lifecycle and ensuring that all resources follow it as well.
• Maturity - Ability to work with internal clients and external clients in a
professional manner. Must represent the needs and constraints of IT while
meeting the needs of the client.
• Flexibility – Ability to work on multiple initiatives at once. Expertise
in quickly tabling one project and picking up another as priorities change.
• Team work – Must work with other IT teams (networking, database,
engineering, service center, business partners, etc.) to ensure software
delivery and support.
• Innovation – Ability to recognize and implement opportunities for
improvement within existing processes. Ability to draw on one's experiences
without getting mired in the past.
• Interpersonal Skills – Must be able to develop and maintain strong
relationships with various teams including development, engineering and
Last 4 digits of SSN#:
Please send updated resume ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Phone : 605-277-4881
Fax : 678-343-6807
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: kishoredabond
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at