Hi Everyone,

Greeting from *KSOURCE*

Please have a look at the below requirement and let me know if u have any
suitable candidates available with you…..

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A DOCUMENTARY PROOF OF THE PERSON'S STAY IN *USA**
*BEFORE SUBMITTING

( *MINIMUM 1 and half year stay is MANDATORY*)

*Position  Details: *

*SENIOR TELECOM ENGINEER*

*Start Date:*  ASAP.

*Interview:* Immediate

*Rate: Your best*

*Location:*  Malvern, PA.

*Length:* long term.

Position Level - Intermediate

* *

*Descriptions*

*Briefly describe the duties and responsibilities*

Provides senior level telecom network services, including designing,
installing, configuring, and integrating new network technologies. Verifies
network installations meet production acceptance standards.

Troubleshoots and resolves the complex network issues.

Identifies performance issues, interprets trends (e.g., traces of network
traffic), and implements improvements.

Writes documentation and procedures.

Works closely with project managers and developers to implement reliable,
manageable, and secure solutions for external connections.

*Describe the specialized knowledge, experience, and technical skills that
must be applied to meet the position's responsibilities.  *

* All qualifications are assumed to be required unless stated preferred.*

*Qualifications** *
Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of
training and experience.
Eight years' network technician experience.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation
skills.
Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
Expert knowledge of the following telecom network practices and concepts:
network security, network architecture design, technical standards and
deliverables, troubleshooting tools (e.g., protocol analyzers, load
generators, and network traces), software and hardware installation and
configuration, network hardware, protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DLC, OSPF, and
BGP).
Expert knowledge of multiple IT platforms: AS/400, Client/server, IBM
mainframe, Microsoft Windows NT, Cisco routers and switches, UNIX, F5
Networks BIG-IP, DataPower XI50 Integration Appliance.
Expert knowledge of current versions of the following products: Cisco IOS,
Concord, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Suite, Network General Sniffer,
Visio, F5 Networks GTM/LTM, DataPower XI50

*specialized knowledge, experience, and technical skills that must be
applied to meet the position's responsibilities. -***

·        CISCO 6500 series switching and routing technologies.

·        CISCO Certification required.

·        Advanced experience in configuring and deploying to a large packet
switched network.

Send matching profile's to [EMAIL PROTECTED];

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

*SAM(Recruiter)*

*
KSOURCE
**
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>** <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* **
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>**<http://www.ksourceinc.com/>
*
   ***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***