Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an Urgent Opened Position for Sr.Business Analyst at *Detroit,
MI*for 2 Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Specific Requirements*

Sr.Business Analyst with Healthcare background and experience in *INSURIX*

-BA with background working with *"rate generator",* function

Develops and documents business requirements

Perform Gap analysis and document results

Prepare systems documentation as necessary

Prepares strategic business requirements

Uses accepted concepts (Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Assessment), standards,
methodologies, and tool sets

Fully utilizes data and process modeling techniques along with workflow
analysis techniques

Consults with customer/systems personnel to determine type of information to
be processed

Effectively communicates and negotiates with all levels of customer and
systems management

Devises data verification methods and standard systems procedures.

Defines and analyzes needs and information requirements. Seizes each
opportunity to improve quality and speed of delivery

Provides guidance to less experienced team members

Leads Business Requirements reviews and walk-through

Experienced with software applications implementations

Create test strategies and oversee results

 Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||