*Hi,*

*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Exchange Engineer*
*
6 + months*

*Plano* TX

*Rate: $45/hr*

**

*Architect a solution for Exchange 2007 that provides maximum redundancy and
availability for user community. Design a plan that utilizes existing
resources and personnel to migrate existing Exchange 2003 implementation to
the newly designed solution. Must have experience in migrating from 2003 to
2007.*

*Active Directory
Mail Routing
Server hardware (HP)
Window 2003 Server
SMTP Routing & Troubleshooting*

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.