Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Candidate local to Atlanta GA

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  ETL Developer

Location                   :  Atlanta, GA

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  3 months

Candidate local to Atlanta GA

Skills:  ETL (Extract Transfer Load), Informatica, Oracle, SQL

-Must have experience in Informatica Version 8
-Oracle 10
-strong basic SQL writing skills
-Must have minimum 4 years of experience in these areas

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.