Hi all,

I have new requirement of Websphere Architects in Pittsburgh, PA. If you
have any resource available or you want to work on it. Please do let me know
and send resources at your earliest

*Note: Please show the requirement to the candidate first, before sending
the resume across, Please send all the details at one go (Saves time)*

*Job Description for First Requirement:*

* *

*Title:                            Websphere Architects*

*Duration                       6 Months *

*Location:                     Pittsburgh, PA*

*Rate:                             **Open*

*We would like to have somebody strong in technical (preferred
Commerce/Portal or J2EE), able to communicate well. *

*We need a strong team lead, who manages Technical Architecture, Design and
implementation. Architect will be a good candidate for this role.***

*Java/J2EE, IBM Commerce and Portal and Oracle. We also use Interwoven
(content management), Informatica, Endeca (search) as core
technologies. Looking for architects who would be able to architect and lead
across the entire platform. *

*It will be critical for this person to have a strong background in a B2B
retail industry. They should have strong IBM Web sphere Commerce, Portal and
J2EE experience. ** *

**
*Thanks & Regards,
Victor
Net2Source Inc.
274, Johnston Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07304
Direct No. 201-221-3339
Fax No. 201-221-8131
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.net2source.com