Hi all,

I have new requirement of Desktop Engineer in Collegeville, PA. If you have
any resource available or you want to work on it. Please do let me know and
send resources at your earliest

*Note: Please show the requirement to the candidate first, before sending
the resume across, Please send all the details at one go (Saves time)*

*Job Description *

* *

*Title:                            Desktop Engineer  (Local Only)*

*Duration                       6 Months *

*Location:                     **Collegeville**, PA***

*Rate:                             Open*

**********Phone then Face to Face*****************

Desktop end user day-to-day infrastructure support activities as part of a
team to meet the business needs of clients at our Collegeville and Great
Valley locations:

-          Coordinate *PC IMACs* (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes & Removals)

-          Troubleshoot standard *client PC Hardware & core image Software*

-          *Fulfill client* *SRs* (Service Requests)

-          -Resolve trouble tickets and incidents

-          Maintain Service Center call records

-          Monitor Service Center activity queues

-          Provide consulting support to clients via phone and desk side
visits

-          *Provide Blackberry support in corporate environment*

 *Thanks & Regards,
Victor
Net2Source Inc.
274, Johnston Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07304
Direct No. 201-221-3339
Fax No. 201-221-8131
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.net2source.com