*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Embedded Developer-

Location: Allentown, Pa

Duration: 3-6 months

Very Hot *Interviews within 48 hrs*

 Looking for candidates with *low level real time devices experience* along
with *troubleshooting experience*.  We need candidates with a solid *Embedded
background that has experience with system integration (hardware) expertise*.

We are looking for embedded engineers to develop software for lighting
control devices. Candidates will write C code, develop test plans, and hold
design reviews. The position is team-oriented. Strong candidates will have a
minimum of 3 years experience with hands-on experience implementing
real-time, embedded devices and some experience implementing communication
Some keywords for resumes:
- microntroller
- microporcessor
- Freescale
- real-time or real time
- embedded
- C
- communication
- protocol
- 8 bit
- Motorola
- assembly
- RS485
- Ethernet

What we are not looking for:
A contractor that wants to come in specify designs and lead teams. We need
people to execute designs.
Additional information:
This person will work on developing the next generation of global products.
They will work with a team of anywhere from 2 - 3 people up to 10 people to
develop embedded 8 and 32 bit code. Some key skills we are looking for are
communication, team work, and flexibility - chaos can occur in the
generation of new products and this person must be flexible when there is a
change in priorities. This person should be a go-getter and a soldier.

Develop embedded code for their Next Generation products. This includes
working with cross-functional teams to deliver the functionality required by
the customer.
Meet programming deadlines with excellent quality code.
Communicate actively and participate in system development discussions.
Participate actively in GUI database and embedded database discussions.
Work in a dynamic team-based environment.
BSEE, experience with embedded software in C#, C++, and Java. Must have 2 or
more years of embedded programming experience.

* *

*Kindly respond with below details:*
*  *

*Updated resume*