This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on  Documentum
Systems Analyst Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :  Documentum Systems Analyst

Location   :   Folsom, CA

Duration   :   6  + months

Project Description

The enhancement of Documentum and DCM to meet Corporate Services requirements

Daily Responsibilities

·         Documentum and DCM design, development, test

·         System Analyst:  someone that can collect and manage requirements

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

·         CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and the Waterfall
Software Development methodology

·         Documentum 6.x

·         Documentum DCM

·         Written and Verbal Communications in English

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused