* *

*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

* *
Position: AS/400 developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 2 + months (Strong possibility of extension up to 6 months)
*Rate : $45-47/hr CTC ....*

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable

*Job Details:*

Looking for *Sr. level AS/400 RPG programmers* with *5-6 years experience*.
Candidates should have experience with *application architecture, design,
structured coding & testing, advanced programming concepts, and performance

 Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location: