Urgent required *SAN Analyst* with *Brocade, SQL, Perl Scripting* at VA/CT
for Direct Client
Please send the resume only on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Position: *SAN Analyst*
Location: Richmond, VA or Hartford, CT
Duration: 12+ Months
- SAN Analyst to support a large transition taking place.
- Candidate must be extremely well versed in working with EFCM to manage
McData/Brocade environment and have strong SQL skills.
- Working knowledge of EMC (Clariion and/or DMX) storage arrays also is
- Candidate also must possess excellent communication skills.
- Some of the tasks will include pulling data, generating reports and
creating SQL queries.
- Assessing current environment for standards and consistency also will
- Also must have experience with perl scripting or VBA scripting to pull
- Must have proved track record of developing scripted, automated
solutions that interface with vendor supplied api's and using vendor
REQUIRED SKILLS: *SAN, Brocade, SQL, Perl Scripting*
PREFERRED SKILLS: EMC DMX, VBS Scripting
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
703 544 3910
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at