Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Title: BO Administrator with SAP*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

This is an BO administrator requirement NOT a developer also Need SAP

Business objects enterprise xi engineer. Installation, Config. &

Troubleshooting of business objects enterprise xi. Includes crystal,

WEBI, universes & dashboards. Perform tuning/ analysis/ optimization of

Xi. Understand BOE XI security concepts. Unix (Solaris) & Websphere

Application server exp. Min. 5yrs w/ sap integration kit. Diagnose complex

Problems in software environment & work w/ vendors & customers.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038