***               HOT LIST at Webject Systems, Inc.*

Good Morning. This is *Laxmi, Senior Resource Manager* from *Webject
Systems, Inc*.

I have a few Consultants with great job profiles and experience, looking for
good opportunities in the field. I am attaching the brief details and skill
summary of the consultants. Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the
resume and other details.

*Consultant Name              *

*Job Skills*

*Experience*

*Availability*

SD

*SAP Certified Sr. SAP FI/CO Consultant        *

13 + years

Immediate, preferably east coast

VW

*Oracle Certified PL/SQL Developer*

6 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

SL

*Java/J2EE, Struts, Websphere , Weblogic*

6 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

PG

*AIX/Unix Admin IBM AIX 5.2/5.3*

6 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

HG

*IBM Certified Sr.Websphere Admin*

9 +  years

Immediate, anywhere in US

VA

*QA testing, SDLC, RUP, Agile*

6 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

GD

*Cisco Engineer, Cisco OS, IOS, Call Manager*

5 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

ST

*Websphere Admin, WLM*

8 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

CY

*C# .Net, VB.Net,  **Crystal** Reports*

6 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

NA

*C# .Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, OOM, Web Pages, Win forms*

6 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

RS

*Business Analyst, RUP, MS Project*

5 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

VG

*MQ / Websphere Admin*

7 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

HN

*Certified C# .Net, OOD, Web Services, XML*

7 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

NR

*Unix Admin, Red Hat Linux, Sun certified*

4 + years

Immediate, anywhere in US

Please consider the profiles for any matching opportunities at your end and
feel free to call me anytime for further details.

I look forward to work with you in all future opportunities.

Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.
Thanks and Regards,

Laxmi
Sr. Resource Manager
Webject Systems, Inc