Here is a hot requirement for* < Technical Writer - Baltimore, MD - 6 to 12
Months >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available
for the earliest client submission.**
*Position:* Technical Writer
*Location:* Baltimore, MD
*Duration:* 6 to 12 Months
*Job Description: *
- Writes, in clear and concise language, such technical documents as
procedure manuals, service manuals, and related technical publications
concerned with installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic,
electrical, mechanical, and other equipment.
- Includes writing such technical documentation as operational
specifications, bulletins, articles, and marketing publications.
- Acquires or verifies knowledge of subject by interviewing workers
engaged in developing new products and services or in making
improvements, observing performance of experiments and methods of
production, referring to blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings and
notes, trade and engineering journals, rewrites of articles, bulletins,
manuals, or similar publications.
- Candidate must be an expert in the Microsoft Office Suite. Work is
performed under general direction.
- Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans schedules
and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed
upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Ability to accurately analyze the audience and tailor documents to meet
- Thorough knowledge of the requirements for creating effective and
professional software documentation
- Skill in creating end-user documentation, including structuring,
chunking, and sequencing information for maximum effectiveness and usability
in communicating with the audience
- Ability to communicate with programmers, engineers, and/or business
subject matter experts to gain an understanding of the audience and content
- Proven skill in analyzing existing documentation and identifying
enhancements needed to effectively communicate the content
- Experience in performing extensive re-writes of existing documents to
bring them up to expected standards for delivery to the customer
- Knowledge of how to use formatting and layout to enhance usability
- Expert knowledge of grammar, usage, and style
- Ability to grasp technical IT and programming concepts
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to meet established
priorities and deadlines
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at