Hi Partners,

Hope doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Position:** **Storage / backup administrator*

*Location**: **NC**

Duration : 2 months*

Job Description:Perform daily monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting
of Backups of Windows and UNIX servers Troubleshoot NetBackup application
issues as well as issues with backups and/or restores. Tuning the
architecture of NetBackup, SUN/STK SL8500 Libraries and host Operating
Systems. Manage problems assigned to the team via our Problem Management
tool. Perform installations and upgrades of backup systems including
hardware and OS. Perform periodic restores of systems as requested by end
users and other team members. Ensure data/media recoverability by
implementing a schedule of system backups and/or archive operations.

Skill Sets

  Veritas NetBackup, Unix, Windows

Required Qualifications

 3+ years of experience with NetBackup, 2+ years of HP-UX Experience, Hands
on knowledge of SUN/STK SL8500 Tape libraries Could go perm Local preferred.

Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Phone: 605-741-0116
Fax: 678-343-6807
Website: www.siliconss.com