*
**********NEED LOCALS TO PORTLAND, OR ONLY -- OTHERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
-- PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT NON- LOCALS **************** *

Location – Portland, OR

Duration – 4 months +

 ****Job Title - QA Engineer*

 *Job Description *

*
As part of the team, you will participate in planning, developing, and
testing of our products. You will be part of a team focused on improving the
overall efficiency of functional and regression testing performed by our QA
staff. Your testing experience will help us develop, maintain, and document
testing across our products. Applicants will need troubleshooting and basic
programming abilities with an understanding of software development in an
agile environment to be successful in this role. Your understanding of
Windows ASP.net and SQL Server as well as QA processes and approaches will
help you become a valuable member of our team.

Job Scope:*
·         *Works as part of a project quality team with specific personal
responsibility for one or more areas** *

·         *Designs constructs and implements positive and negative tests
that thoroughly exercise the product from the perspective of the customer**
*

·         *In the role of the customer identifies and documents
opportunities for product improvement and enhancement.** *

·         *Participates as a member of a team in quality activities
throughout the SDLC.** *

·         *Works independently under the supervision of a team lead or
supervisor** *

·         *Works with development engineers to diagnose and isolate defects.
** *

·         *Provides quality feedback during reviews to ensure documents
address product requirements, and that documentation is in a form that
supports later lifecycle phases. *

·         *Creates test plans from requirements and strategy documents for
simple to moderately complex applications** *

·         *Creates defect reports that enable problems to be recreated.*

*Required Experience:*

·         *BS in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or
equivalent work experience** *

·         *Basic software troubleshooting skills** *

·         *Basic knowledge of software testing processes and the tools
needed to carry out assigned tasks** *

·         *Basic knowledge of software development processes and quality
metrics** *

·         *Experience testing and documenting test cases and process** *

·         *Ability to use software engineering tools/suites to
build/debug/evaluate software. *

·         *Working knowledge of relevant application and database platforms
(asp.net, SQL Server)*

Regards
Sri
Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.
Our Mission is to consistently deliver optimum, cost effective, valuable
IT-based solutions to our clients

Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.,
95 White Bridge Road, Suite 111,
Nashville, TN-37205