*Hi Associates, *
* **plz let me know if you have any * *System Analyst
– Data Management** . *
* Kindly mail me resume's at my official email id
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .*
* Send me Matching profiles only. *
*Role** /* *Position Title: System Analyst – Data Management*
*Location :-* *Westboro**, **MA***
*Duration:- Permanent *
*Visa Status :-* *US Citizen or Green Card ONLY , **Local candidates only**
* Salary :- **$80K*
*Position Title: System Analyst – Data Management*
*Reports To: *Professional Services Director**
*Department: *Professional Services**
*Primary Positions this Position Interacts with: *Implementation Services,
Customer Support, Product Management, Development, QA, and IT.
System Analyst position provides support for all data management related
activities involved with client implementation projects and on-going support
during post implementation. This includes distributor connections, data
acquisition, file processing and monitoring, data loading, data reviews and
auditing, data mapping, data transformations, data normalization, data
quality and data maintenance.
*Duties & Responsibilities:*
*· **Supports distributor enablement/connection activities.*
· Insures that data file formats, data extracts and API's to support
specific applications meet Client standards.
· Configures and maintains FTP and FTA (file movement) to support
distributor connections and file processing.
· Works with distributors on resolving file and data issues and
serves as liaison for the distributor relations.
· Maintains distributor profile database and updates as required.
· Creates and maintains control files used to load data from source
to target database.
· Performs application enterprise and database configuration for new
· Develops and maintains documentation for all data utilities,
scripts and processes.
· Monitors daily data transfer from established distributor
· Conducts file and data reviews for completeness and content
validation to insure data integrity.
· Supports data mapping (item and location) and data normalization
activities required for client implementations and audits master item
· Communicates with appropriate parties when data issues occur.
· Supports usability testing for new product releases as required.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot data issues related to Client
· Diagnose and troubleshoot files, data, EDI, and FTP/FTA issues.
· Query and update databases as necessary for issue resolution.
· Develop EDI maps and monitor EDI processing.
· Available for off-hour support on a rotating basis.
· Actively participates and identifies opportunities to improve
processes and procedures supporting data management activities.Performs
other duties as required.
· Four-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems,
Computer Science or a related field.
· Minimum 5 years experience in data management and data warehousing
concepts such as data modeling, data quality, ETL and Query & Reporting.
· Understanding of Internet development technologies.
· Working knowledge of Oracle and MSSQL databases with understanding
of relational and star schema databases.
· Working knowledge of MS Access, Excel, SQL, PL/SQL, and TOAD.
· Demonstrated experience with file encryption (PGP), EDI and FTP.
· Ability to review and refine technical requirements and provide
appropriate level of effort associated with requests.
· Ability to produce written documents with clearly organized
· Strong customer support orientation.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills; detail-oriented.
· Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
· Conducts self in a professional manner with internal employees and
external clients and distributors.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently and be
effective/proactive in a relatively unstructured environment.
· Ability to proactively identify potential problems/outstanding
issues and enable the solution to resolve.
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
Tel : 508-425-6551
IT Mantra, LLC.
Minority/Women Owned Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at