*Hi Associates, *
* **plz let me know if you have* *QAEngineer . *
* Kindly mail me resume's at my official email id
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .*
* Send me Matching profiles only. *
*Kindly Add my ID for your Hot list .*
*Role:-* *QAEngineer *
*Location :-* *Cambridge**, **MA***
*Duration:- 6mths+ contract*
*Visa Status :-* *US Citizen or Green Card ONLY*
*Day Rate:- $240/per day ( 8 to 10 hr work day - OT given only if
worked over 10hrs)*
Assists in the design and implementation of policies and procedures for
testing and evaluating web-based
software application. Work on developing test code/ stub applications using
Java. Work with the project
team to write test plans for components and the overall system, develop and
execute tests, and
communicate effectively with the development team about problems found. Work
closely with Development
staff toward the resolution of errors. Apply strategies and approaches for
identifying risks with
implementation, assessing their likelihood, and initiating strategies to
test for those risks. Record, report, and
track defects to accurately depict the status of the system.
* Develop test code using Java
* Design and execute test plans and test cases to ensure system performance
meets quality standards and
* Write and execute queries in Oracle
* Prepare test plan/case/results documentation for delivery to customer
* Design defect tracking and management, including logging defects and
ensuring all defects are retested
and fixed prior to release.
* Configure, administer, and troubleshoot software test environments
* Deployment and version control management
* Work closely with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Technical Lead to
plan product releases,
including resource planning, project timelines and identification of testing
* Review, maintain and improve current software test methodologies and
Critical Thinking, Organization, Detail oriented, Self-motivated, Analytic
mind-set, ability to work as part of a
team as well as independently, excellent Communication skills
Bachelor's Degree required
2-5 years of SQA testing, including data-centric web applications. Must
At least 1year of experience coding in Java
Strong understanding of QA processes and methodologies
Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle (concept to deployment)
Government experience a plus.
Consulting experience preferred.
Some knowledge of J2EE preferred.
Experience in release management and automated testing tools a plus.
Tel : 508-425-6551
IT Mantra, LLC.
Minority/Women Owned Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at