Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Sr. PeopleSoft Developer

Location                   :  Monterey Park, CA

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  3 months

This person will be involved with minor service upgrades.  Here is also some
additional info on the position: They are running PeopleSoft HRMS 8.9, SQR
experience is a plus.

Modules: HRMS - Benefits, Payroll etc

- Looking for a Sr. PeopleSoft Developer with 8 years of experience

- Must have UNIX support experience

- Should have experience with Oracle 9i

- Strong communication skills

- Any banking industry experience is a plus

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.