*Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This is for my direct client opening for *Embedded Software Engineer -
Northridge, CA*. This is a 13 months position. The Hourly rate is DOE.
Candidates need to interview in person and should be in the CA area.
· Software development from design definition through integration.
· Design documentation, coding, code integration.
· Participates in Design and Code Reviews
· Specifies, Designs, and Debugs, and Verifies Medical Applications
· Participates in Software Requirements Specifications inspections
Development Tools: Assembler, C
· DOORS is a must
· Embedded software engineer.
· C language expert.
· 10 years experience with successful development of embedded
software applications with excellent communication skills.
· Medical System design experience
· Thread-X operating system experience are pluses.
· C# and Windows CE.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
*Total IT Experience:*
*Total Embedded Software Engineer exp:*
*Total exp in DOORS (Must):*
*Total C language exp:*
*Total development of embedded software applications exp:*
*Total Medical System design exp:*
*Total Thread-X operating system exp:*
*Total C# and Windows CE exp:*
*Hourly Rate: *
*Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? *
*Day Phone #:*
*Evening Phone #:*
*Cell Phone #:*
*Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED](Job)Embedded Software Engineer-
Northridge, CA <[EMAIL PROTECTED],%20CA%C2%A0>
* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Thanks and Regards*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at