I am looking for a SAN Engineer for a project in GA that is starting on
December 8th. We are looking for someone who can come in and piece together a
datacenter (servers, switches, cables, etc). Please forward all resumes as soon
as possible. Thanks!

Location - GA
Start - December 8
Duration - 12+ months

· REQUIRED SKILLS
"         Storage Area Network management and HW configuration (preferably IBM
, HDS, Brocade)
"         Ability to troubleshoot SAN HW related issues
"         Structured cable management
"         Facilities planning
"         Large systems infrastructure management
"         Strong team player
"         Problem solving skills
"         Strong communication skills
"         Bachelors degree or comparable relevant work experience

I Look forward to have a great business with you & I appreciate your constant
endeavors….
My apologies if you have received this message in error…
Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
 :732-767-0700 Ext 3023
6: 908-731-5434
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.