Here is a hot requirement for *< Gentran Integration Suite (GIS) System
Programmer - Baltimore, MD – 6 to 12 Months >.* Please let us know if you
have any suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Gentran Integration Suite (GIS) System Programmer
*Location:* Baltimore, MD
*Duration:* 6 to12 Months
The critical part is prior File Transfer experience.
*Specific Job Description:*
This candidate will serve as a Gentran Integration Suite (GIS) system
programmer on an EFT (Enterprise File Transfer) team that jointly supports
G2G/G2B data exchanges across the UNIX, z/OS, and z/Linux environments. The
candidate must be willing to provide 24*7*365 support as required.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or
equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of
professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a
related Masters degree. Considered an expert, authority in discipline.
- 5+ years of GIS experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the UNIX environment.
- 5+ years of Java experience (J2EE, JDBC, JDK, JVM, JNDI, Application
Servers, XForms, Apache)
- Prior experience working with firewalls and application security.
- Prior database experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work with team members of diverse backgrounds and experience
- Prior Linux experience.
- Prior z / Linux experience highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of XML, BPML, SFTP, HTTP, Oracle, MySQL, UNIX
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at