Dear Partners,

Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.

Please send resumes to* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Position 1: Java, Perl, MySQL Developer*

*Location: Burbank, CA*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Need locals to Southern CA only, please do not send non locals*

* *

Client's project is a global CRM system. Currently in production and needs a
tech lead to manage day to day support operations as well as future
development tracks, e.g. mobile integration with 3rd party, source tracking,
triggers, etc.

Phase the project is in: Production

Top 3 technical skills needed to succeed in the position? Java, Perl, MySQL

Top 5 daily responsibilities?

1. Manage staff of technical people

2. Develop technical product roadmap

3. Developing specifications

4. Provide estimates and impact assessments

5. Establish regular build process and release procedures

How many team members will the candidate be working with? 10 – 14

Top 3 personality characteristics needed to succeed in this position?
Proactive, Calm, Organized, Creative, Leader

On Call Duties? As needed but we have an infrastructure support team that
manages issues.

*Position 2: Dot Net developer*

*Location: Burbank, CA*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Need locals to Southern CA only, please do not send non locals*

Job Responsibilities:

* Develop code in accordance with defined standards and generally accepted
practices.

* Meet timelines

* We expect everyone on our team to present creative solutions to our
technology problems.

* Test and document all code changes. This includes unit testing, system
testing, performance testing and capacity testing.

* Communicate with business analysts as to the progress of open items.

* Perform work in development environment, test in staging environment and
work with DBA group to push changes to production.

* Report time spent on each activity into time tracking database on a weekly
basis.

* Perform logical and technical database design.

*Skills Profile:*

** Required Development Environments / Languages: C#, ASP.NET, JavaScript,
HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, Visual Studio 2005/2008, Team Foundation Server,*

* *

** Database: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, SQL Reporting Services, SSIS*

* *

** Platforms: Windows Server 2000/2003*

* *

** Standard Development Methodology*

* *

Experience summary:

·         Minimum 5 years IT Development experience

·         Web/Internet, Intranet and/or Extranet development skills

·         Music industry experience preferred, but not required

·         Full life cycle of project development required.

Best regards,

*Nikki Teano*

*AB Star Group*

39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305