*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

* *

*Dnt Call me after sending resume I'll call you if the resume is Suitable

*Medicare Member and Provider Calls*

Provider LTC calls (HSBC/Nursing Home) non-acute

Medicare Claims Processing

*MLTC Claims Processing* (including provider calls taken by MLTC claims

Outbound Calls (Welcome Calls, Disenrollment Survey Calls, Appointment

1.  Document Existing Processes "Current State" - touch-points for providers
and members, workflows, hand-offs, call logs (queues), call routing

2.  Document "positive controls" where present/identify GAPS in positive

3.  Document proposed changes to existing processes (the teams will make the
recommendations - we just need this person to document the decisions and map
out the new, recommended processes)

4.  Document ALL line/support requirements - for calls,claims, and

     This includes Operations Call Forecasting/staffing/scheduling/

Quality Assurance for Claims and Calls

·         Reporting

·         IT support

·         HPS Support