* **Position: Wan Engineer*
* Location: Down town (Chicago)*
* Duration: 6months*
* Rate: $40/hr MAX
* Position details**:*
*In-person interview required/local candidates to Chicago preferred*
* **Note:* - This customer facing position requires a rare combination of
strong *cisco* technical skills and exceptional written and oral *communication
· Assist in maintaining, configuring,* installing* and *testing
network hardware and software*. Includes but not limited to routers,
switches, hubs and firewalls.
- Take ownership of customer issues and drive them to completion ensuring
high levels of customer satisfaction when the issue is resolved
- Maintain accurate network documentation for moves, adds, changes, and
deletes. Properly document problem situations and resolutions. Document
policies and procedures for resolving customer issues. Maintain accurate
documentation of *WAN*.
- Develop and maintain harmonious relationship with *AT&T GCSC* as well as
other carrier *NOCs* in order to accelerate issue resolution.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other
internal Client's departments (e.g.* GAMs*, Operations, *GSA,* etc.)
Provide assistance to other members of the Client's staff when needed.
- Utilize and maintain network management systems to proactively identify
fault detection, to identify issue correlation.
· *Writing Skills***
· *Communications** *
· To reiterate, this customer facing position requires a rare
combination of strong *cisco* technical skills and exceptional written and
oral *communication skills.*
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-377-1844 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at