Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  Senior .Net Developer

Location: Sacramento CA
Duration: 6  Months

 Project Description:

 Our client is looking for a strong C# business logic programmer for their
complex enterprise level web application.  This is not a web-site, but a
complex web application.

Here are the REQUIREMENTS:

Nonprofit public health organization is seeking a Senior .Net Developer for
the California Cancer Registry.  Candidate must be rigorous in applying best
software development practices and methodologies.  Incumbent must be capable
of working independently or in conjunction with the project work team.

Candidate Qualifications:

.       2+ years architecting enterprise-level solutions.
.       2+ years architecting web-based solutions.
.       5+ years using OOA/D to design and implement enterprise-level
systems.
.       5 years using RDBMs (MS SQL, Oracle, etc)
.       Advanced understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TCP/IP, and networking
infrastructures.
.       Expert C#, Delphi, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, ASP, IIS, SQL 2000, XML
programming skills required.
.       Expert core Java programming and architecting skills.
.       Expert knowledge of inter-process communication protocols (DCOM,
Remoting, CORBA, etc.)
.       Advanced knowledge of Business Analyst practices: Requirements
gathering, use case writing, functional specification writing, and business
process re-engineering.
.       Familiarity with health data management systems.

Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Rate:

Regards,
Vicky
Resource Manager
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
20171
Work: 703-880-2640 ext: 4002 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.