Job Title: Cognos DeveloperJob Type: ContractPositions: Multiple Mandatory
Skills/Description: -    Minimum 6 years of I.T. experience-    Must be
involved in at least 3-4 Cognos implementation projects and should be current
with the latest industry trends-    Needs to be self-starter with ability to
design, develop and implement reporting capability of Cognos reporting- Needs
to have excellent SQL skillsResponsibilities:-    Review functional
requirements and specification documents; interview end users to refine
requirements.-    Research source data locations to validate requirements-
Mentor other programmers assigned to work on the project-    Perform the task
designing, developing, and managing reporting/BI solutions to meet business
needs-    Develop standards and techniques to support reporting and advanced
drill down capabilities-    Serve as a technical resource for other members of
the development team in ensuring data processing standards, guidelines and
procedures are practiced. Provide production support for end-users of the
system, including: training, responding to questions, resolving problems and
providing ad-hoc reporting.-    Develop and maintain operational and system
level documentation.-    Assist development team with test planning, test
conditions, and obtaining test dataDuration: 6 monthsLocation: Portland,
MainePay Rate:  Open - Please include:Both first and last names - just"Jerry"
willnot do.AvailabilityCurrent locationWhether ready to relocate - define
area(nationwide, only north east, etc.)Contact numbersBill rate - hourly, all
inclusive

I Look forward to have a great business with you & I appreciate your constant
endeavors….
My apologies if you have received this message in error…
Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
 :732-767-0700 Ext 3023
6: 908-731-5434
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.