* We have very urgent requirement with our client for the following
position, do reply back to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your updated
resume, contact details and expectations.*

*Please send resumes only if matches to the following requirement.

Job Title: JAVA Developer with Clarity expertise
Location:  Boston - MA
Duration:  3 Months with possible extension

Job Description:
Our client requires a strong technical resource (Consultant) to focus on
developing code (JAVA, XML, SQL, etc.) to import data into and export data
from Clarity.

The candidate will need to assist with some Solutions Architecture
activities as well.

Required skills are:
•Functional knowledge of Clarity functionality and objects (Clarity 7.5.3 or
•Working knowledge and experience using XOG interface both manually and
•Working knowledge and experience working with the Clarity database schema
•Demonstrated experience working with SQL and specifically Oracle
•Demonstrated experience coding in JAVA (client side)
•Demonstrated experience with XML DOM coding
•Fundamental understanding of data flow from XOG objects to Clarity

•Experience with SOAP
•PGP encryption/decryption
•Socket programming (FTP)

Thanks & Regards

Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.