I have the following immediate requirement:
.Net Architects (positions - 2)
Duration: 6 months
- Minimum 8-10 years software design, development and architecture experience.
- Minimum 4-5 years experianc in architecting solutions that use Web Services, SOAP, WCF, XML, UDDI, MS SQL Server/Oracle
- Solid experience with .NET technologies, specifically C#, ASP.NET 1.1,2.0,3.0
- Strong OO skills with proven record in architecting a medium to large scale solution
- Strong experience with UML
- Hands on experience with Oracle 10g and SQL server highly desirable.
- Working experience of .nHibernate, nSpring and Microsoft application blocks, LogforNet is desirable
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience with AJAX is desirable.
- SharePoint Portal experience is desirable
- Candidate should have experience Developing plans and requirements within the Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development in a rapid iterative environment. Also, experience performing test-driven development to optimize system quality and to enable rapid refactoring.
- Lead development teams to design and support service-oriented application architecture for information systems.
- Produce technical specifications and design from analysis for core and common business and
technical application architecture components and systems.
- Define and implement strategies for integration of 3rd party systems into the business and technical architectures.
- Work with functional teams to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
- Defining solution architecture
- Shaping and leading large-scale application design and architecture activities
- Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line
- Shaping and leading large scale application build, test, and deploy activities
- Assessing and managing risk and issues throughout all aspects of the application implementation
- Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
- Assisting clients in defining key capabilities /requirements that will enable their strategy
- Defining application entrance and exit criteria
- Planning and managing application design and architecture activities
- Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
- Creating project deliverable templates and standards (including coding standards, etc)
- Creating complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions)
- Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
Please send relevant resumes with contact number & rate confirmation.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on http://groups.google.com/group/zealtechreks
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/zilliontechnologies?hl=en